Monday, June 8, 2009

lovely mail

A few months ago I participated in Bird and Little Bird's Celebrating Handmade Swap.  Probably because of some oversight or shipping error, I didn't get anything, but Annie of Bird & Little Bird hooked me up with the fabulous Lisa who sent us a box jammed full of goodies:

*These felt cookies and bonbons

 
She also sent boxes of the real deal (Jammie Dodgers and French Fancies) since they aren't available in the US.  I do not need to tell you how well these were received in my house. 
*This bag for Joseph to tote his goodies around in:

*And these little colored pencils which I'm jealously guarding and not letting any little fingers get near:
 
There were also a bunch of other treats in the box, not least of which is a sewing magazine which has filled me with all kinds of fabric-related schemes.

Needless to say, I'm dying to do another swap. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great mail day. those pencils are beautiful.