Friday, February 27, 2009

i cannot decide whether this is funny

This is what I discovered when things suddenly became very quiet this morning. My first response was to get a camera, then I removed the child from the table all the chairs from the house.  I had already removed the chair from the kitchen because he had been using it to access the counters, so I guess this was only a matter of time.  Who the hell needs furniture anyway? With a toddler on the premises all you need are a couple of cushions and a vacuum cleaner.

Another thing that might not be funny is Joseph's new game: he holds out a morsel of food to you but when you open your mouth for it, he shakes his head and laughs. This is either funny or rude, probably both.  The dogs definitely do not find it funny but I do, so reasonable minds can differ.

No comments: