Sunday, October 4, 2009

NaBloWriMo

My shockingly frequent posts of late are because I'm participating in NaBloWriMo :  the idea is that you post every day for the month of October.  I'm doing this because:
  • I like to write but I have trouble getting motivated
  • I'm bored
  • I like showing off the crap I make and getting complimented on it (sad but true)
  • If I don't post for a day it will serve as a de facto birth announcement
I've been enjoying checking out the other bloggers who are doing this--nobody signs up for this sort of thing without being a pretty decent writer.  I'm already a dedicated reader of Irregular Tammie and Bird and Little Bird, and now there are a few more I'm going to have to add to my Google Reader subscriptions.  And then I will update my links sidebar.  Now we're getting ambitious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for mentioning me!
the whole process is definitely keeping me motivated.

im enjoying reading some of the other writers too. at the moment im really loving I'm Not Hannah but i havent fully gotten a chance to check out all the writers participating.

Not Hannah said...

Number 2, Karen, made me pump my fist and go, "YES." Because I am a crafting dork.